- LARNAKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions of Use
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE ("Terms and Conditions of Use")
The use of this website of the company Hermes Airports Limited ("Hermes") is governed by the following Terms and Conditions of Use. The Terms and Conditions of Use are intended for any person visiting Hermes pages or use of its services only. All services existing on this website or likely to be created or uploaded in the future are subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use whether visiting, viewing and or using any services contained in this website presupposes the acceptance and submission to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
If you use one of the links on this website to visit one of third party websites advertised herein, then please note that your viewing of these websites and any purchases made through them will be subject to separate terms and conditions.
Trademarks and Intellectual Property Rights
The copyrights and the Intellectual Property rights of the websites and the screens displaying any page except where otherwise expressly provided, that is, rights regarding the text, graphics, logos, data, pictures, material and information contained in this website, are owned by HERMES. Any copy, saving, modification, publication, distribution, transmission, broadcast, display all or part of this website or the information or material contained in it or the reproduction or embodiment on paper or electronic means or in any other form for any purpose is strictly prohibited unless authorized by the respective owner.
- Services: Through this site, Hermes provides you with access to a variety of resources, including information about its business, use of the Airports it operates, the services available at them and also information on flight arrivals, departure, timetables and destinations (collectively the "Services"). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any products or services are subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Information on Flights: Hermes makes every effort to ensure that the flight information contained on the website is accurate and up to date. With regard to flight arrivals and departures, please note that the flight arrivals and departures screen contains the scheduled arrival and departure times of most flights. Hermes can only update the flight arrivals and departures screens once the airlines have informed Hermes that a particular flight is early, delayed or cancelled. Therefore Hermes is not in a position to guarantee the accuracy of that information. Hermes advise telephoning the airline in advance if you have concerns that a particular flight may have been cancelled or seriously delayed. With regard to flight destination and timetable information available on the website, Hermes uses its best to ensure that this is accurate and up to date, but Hermes is not reliant on the airlines and other third parties advising Hermes of any changes. Hermes welcomes your feedback, if you identify any inaccuracy. Contact Us
- Content/ Information: Hermes and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in this site and related graphics, images, videos, audio, texts, data published as part of the Services for any purpose. All such information and material referred are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Hermes and/ or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to such information including all warranting and conditions of merchantability whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non- infringement.
- No Warranty: Hermes does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and the material contained in the website and any information displayed is subject to alterations without previous notice. The tools, documents and related graphics, video, data, audio published on the website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical error. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Hermes may make improvements and/or changes in the Services and/ or to the contents of the website. Hermes does not guarantee uninterrupted or fault free operation of the website.
- Limitation of Liability: Hermes expressly disclaims any liability for direct or indirect loss or damage which might result from the use or incompetence in use of the website or from errors, omissions, mistakes, typing mistakes or otherwise or system failure due to force majeure or for whatever other reason.
- Personal/ Non-Commercial Use: The user agrees that the material which is downloaded or otherwise is accessed with the use of the website is received entirely under his or her own responsibility and he or she will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to the software or to the computer systems and/or for any resulting loss of data. Hermes does not guarantee that this site or the servers from which this site is placed at the disposals of users do not contain viruses or other harmful components.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services obtained from the Services or the website.
- Not unlawful use: As a condition of your use of the Services or the website, you will not use the Services or the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services or website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Hermes server, or the network(s) connected to any Hermes server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any of the Services or the website. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services or the website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Hermes server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services or the website. You shall not try or attempt or in any way post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal or to upload or transfer any data, program or device that may corrupt or cause any virus to the website or the Services in any way.
- Third Parties: Hermes shall not be liable in respect of the site of third persons to which there is access through this website and does not approve nor accepts nor adopts the content of any such website. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site is at your own risk.
- The user agrees with Hermes and agrees to submit any disagreement resulting from the use of the site at the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
- The omission of Hermes to implement any right under these Terms and Conditions of Use and Conditions shall not constitute exclusion of any right unless and if this becomes expressly accepted by Hermes in writing.
- This site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
- Hermes may at any time amend any or all Terms and Conditions of Use contained herein and users will be considered as having received notice and bound by the changes.
Creation of a Website
The website and the sites contained in this one, as well as the technical support has been created and provided by Dynamic Works.
Cyprus Aeropolis VIP Competition
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The competition opens Friday, 3rd October 2014 and closes for entries Sunday 2nd, November 2014. The ultimate winner will be chosen randomly and will be announced on Monday, 3rd November on the Cyprus Aeropolis Facebook Page. The winner will be contacted via an inbox Facebook message and via telephone. The winner must accept the prize by Wednesday, 5th November otherwise a new random winner will be chosen.
The winner on Facebook will be drawn randomly at the end of the competition and from all entries received by the closing date stated within the facebook post(s) containing details of the competition.
The prize is for Three (3) Nights’ Complimentary accommodation for two persons, in a Suite Sea View at the Londa Hotel, Limassol (Cyprus), inclusive of breakfast buffet. This prize is valid until 31st March 2015 and is subject to availability (public holidays and special events excluded). Terms & Conditions Apply.
Entry is open to anyone permanently residing in Cyprus except employees (and their families) of HERMES AIRPORTS LTD (“Hermes”), and any other companies associated with the competitions.
The winner must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
Hermes carries no responsibility for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit. The hotel accommodation remains the liability and responsibility of the hotel. Hermes carries no responsibility for the quality of the awarded stay or anything else which may happen or arise during the awarded stay.
The prizes are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
The prize is subject to availability and to the terms and conditions of Londa Hotel and the prize winner shall be solely responsible for contacting the said hotel for the completion of his booking and finding out the hotel’s terms and conditions (if any). Hermes reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
If a prize is unavailable, Hermes reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
The winner by participating in this competition agrees to the use of their name and photograph, and his/her co-operation with any reasonable requests by Hermes regarding the publicity of the competition and/or the winner after his/her selection.