Banks & Currency
You will find a local bank branch that provides foreign exchange and basic banking facilities, such as ATMs for cash withdrawals, transfers and deposits.
The bank branch at Larnaka airport is located at:
- Departures - Level 2, near the Check-in area (local banking hours operation)
ATMs are available before the Security Check points, as follows:
- Two near the bank branch, within the Check-in area
Currency exchange services are available by Onexchange, that offers a number of currencies with favourable exchange rates. Simply drop by the service desk or any ATM.
Onexchange is located:
- Departures – Level 2 after the retail and food & beverage area
- Arrivals – Level 0 after Customs Control
The ATMs for currency exchange are available both before and after the Security Check points, as follows:
- Within the Check-in area next to the Information Desk
- In the retail area (after security screening), next to Central Bar
- Near Departure Gate no. 25
- In the Baggage Reclaim area
You can now pre-order your currency online and pick it up at the airport!