Storage of Empty Bicycle Boxes
Due to the increased demand from passengers, Larnaka airport in cooperation with Galatariotis Technical Ltd facilitates storage for empty bicycle boxes.
Passengers, who wish to store their empty bicycle boxes at the airport for a few days or weeks, will need to visit the Special Baggage counter located in the Check-in area, Level 2.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE:
- Bicycle boxes must be empty and flattened.
- As part of the necessary storage formalities, a Baggage Storage Form will need to be completed and a Baggage Storage Tag will need to be issued and placed on each box.
- When storing boxes belonging to professional bicycles, any external damages on the empty box will need to be identified and recorded on the Baggage Storage Form.
- Empty bicycle boxes will remain stored in a safe area.
- For security reasons, before storage, Galatariotis Technical Ltd has the right to open the bicycle box to verify that it is completely empty.
- When the Baggage Storage Form is completed, the owner of the empty bicycle box will be given the original copy. The second copy of the Baggage Storage Form will remain with Galatariotis Technical Ltd.
- In the event that a third person will be collecting the empty bicycle box on behalf of the owner, the owner will need to pay for the storage in advance and specify the authorised collector’s name, ID number and contact number.
- Payment for storage of empty bicycle boxes can be made by cash or credit card.
- For storage of more than one bicycle box, boxes will need to be packed together.
- To collect the empty bicycle box, the original copy of the Baggage Storage Form and the ID of the recipient must be presented to the Baggage Storage Service Staff.
- In the event that a third person will be collecting the empty bicycle box on behalf of the owner, this person will need to cover any additional cost incurred for any extra time the bicycle box remained in storage and not initially calculated and pre-paid by the owner.
- In order to verify the collection of the empty bicycle box, the person collecting the luggage must sign both the original copy as well as the second copy of the Baggage Storage Form.
Charges for the storage of emply bicycle boxes
|Items for storage||Duration||Cost (incl. VAT)|
|One (1) empty box||Up to 3 weeks||€ 25.00|
|Up to 5 weeks||€ 35.00|
|Two (2) empty boxes||Up to 3 weeks||€ 35.00|
|Up to 5 weeks||€ 45.00|
|Three (3) empty boxes||Up to 3 weeks||€ 45.00|
|Up to 5 weeks||€ 55.00|
|Four (4) empty boxes||Up to 3 weeks||€ 55.00|
|Up to 5 weeks||€ 65.00|
For more information please contact:
Galatariotis Technical Ltd
Phone: +357 24 008722