Useful information for the Covid-19 testing labs at the airports
Covid-19 laboratory tests can be undertaken at Larnaka or Pafos Airports
|Larnaka Airport||Pafos Airport|
|Results||Approximately 3 hours||Approximately 6 hours|
|Location||Arrival Gates||External area Arrivals|
|Opening hours||During the operation of arriving flights|
- Passengers are not required to wait at the airport, as the test results are sent via mobile text messages or can be downloaded in a PDF format by visiting the following website.
- Children under the age of 10 can have a Covid-19 laboratory test, either from the mouth or tongue.
- Passengers who perform the laboratory test after 22:00 p.m. (at Larnaka airport) and 19:00 p.m. (at Pafos airport) receive the results the next day until 11:00 a.m.
|Larnaka and Pafos Airports|
|Results||Within 2 - 3 hours||Within 6 - 8 hours||Within 10 - 20 hours||Within 30 - 45 minutes|
Larnaka airport: 08:30 - 19:00 (Monday to Sunday)
- Passengers who wish to undergo a rapid test at either airport, must conduct their test 24 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure of their flight.
- Test results are received via mobile text message or email, therefore passengers are not required to wait at the airport.
- The cost for the tests includes €5 additional charge for the QR code generation on the certificate, which is mandatory for travelling.
- The rapid tests are approved by the ECDC (European Center of Disease Prevention and Control).
- The rapid tests performed at the airports are not part of the governmental rapid test stations.
- Children under the age of 10 can have a Covid-19 laboratory test, either from mouth or tongue.
- Passengers departing from Larnaka airport, who wish to undertake a Covid-19 test prior to their flight may pre-register online.