Access other information that may prove to be useful
In compliance with the EU1107/2006, Hermes Airports provides for you equal level of assistance, based on the air travel rights on free movement and choice like all citizens.
We ensure a high level of customer service, by providing a seamless passage without compromising your safety in any way. Reduce your anxiety to zero! Take a look at the following tips when travelling through Larnaka and Pafos airports, or during your stay in Cyprus:
- Definitions and Special Assistance Codes
- Travel with your own wheelchair or scooter
- Infrequent or first-time flyers
- Transportation options, equipment rentals, taxis and useful contact numbers
- Accessible Beaches for people with Special Access Needs
Many of your questions can be answered in the PRM Facilities and Services page. Please refer to the frequently asked questions and answers for persons with disabilities and reduced mobility for answers to specific questions you may have. Do not hesitate to contact us for answers to any other questions you may have.