The Baggage Storage service is provided at Pafosairport in cooperation with Safe-Sac J.V..
Passengers, who wish to store their baggage at the airport for a few hours or a few days, will need to visit the Special Baggage Counter, located in the Check-in area.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The following items are strictly forbidden to be included in luggage to be deposited for storage:
- Negotiable securities
- Jewelry& other valuables
- Inflammable and other hazardous materials
- Items that spoil easily or have an unpleasant odor
- Other illegal substances or illegal materials, as per the law of the Republic of Cyprus and International Regulations.
- As part of the necessary storage formalities, a Baggage Storage Form will need to be completed and a Baggage Storage Tag will need to be issued and placed on each piece of baggage or special baggage (oversized baggage).
- Any external damages on the baggage and locking system of the baggage or special baggage item to be storedwill need to be identified and recorded on the Baggage Storage Form.
- When the Baggage Storage Form is completed, the owner of the baggage will be given the original copy. The second copy of the Baggage Storage Form will remain with Safe-Sac J.V..
- If a third person will be collecting the baggage on behalf of the owner, the owner will need to pay in advance and specify the authorised collector’s name, ID number and contact details.
- The minimum charged for Baggage Storage is € 8.00.
- Payment can be made by either cash or credit card.
- Items will be stored in special shelves and will remain locked and secured.
- Safe-Sac J.V. has the right to open and examine the contents of any baggage at any time and may, without incurring any liability, remove from the baggage or destroy any item or part of it which, at the company’s discretion, may cause injury, inconvenience or damage to property or people, or constitutes a public threat.
- To collect the baggage, the original copy of the Baggage Storage Form and the ID of the recipient must be presented to the Baggage Storage Service Staff.
- If a third person will be collecting the baggage on behalf of the owner, this person will need to cover any additional cost incurred for any extra time the baggage remained in storage and not initially calculated and pre-paid by the owner.
- In order to verify the collection of the baggage, the person collecting the baggage must sign both the original copy, as well as the second copy of the Baggage Storage Form.
|Duration of Storage||Cost for normal
(per piece & incl. of VAT)
(per piece & incl. of VAT)
|First 3 hours||€ 8.00||€ 16.00|
|3 – 5 hours||€ 11.00||€ 20.00|
|5 – 7 hours||€ 14.00||€ 24.00|
|7 – 9 hours||€ 17.00||€ 28.00|
|9 – 24 hours||€ 20.00||€ 30.00|
|Up to 48 hours (2 days)||€ 26.00||€ 38.00|
|Up to 72 hours (3 days)||€ 32.00||€ 46.00|
|Up to 96 hours (4 days)||€ 38.00||€ 54.00|
- For baggage storage prices applicable for more than 4 days, please liaise with the staff of Safe-Sac J.V. at the airport manning the Special Baggage counter in the terminal building or call at +35722815875.
- Special prices are offered for the storage of 4 or more pieces of baggage.
* SPECIAL BAGGAGE items are defined as follows:
- Any item whose size exceeds any of the following dimensions: Length: 90cm / Width: 50 cm / Height: 70cm
- Any overweight item whose weight exceeds 32 kg
For more information contact:
SPECIAL BAGGAGE COUNTER
Check-in Area (Level 2), Larnaka Airport