The Press Office of Hermes Airports manages all communication matters with the local and international Media, aiming to inform the public on matters of common interest that take place at Larnaka and Pafos airport, as well as on a variety of activities organised by Hermes Airports. Moreover, the Press Office accepts requests for interviews, articles or statements on matters relating to the airports and Hermes.
Journalists can contact the Press Office at +357 24 742165, during business hours (08:30-13:00 and 14:00-17:00) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (media inquiries only).
To ensure that the media can conduct their work under optimal conditions at Larnaka and Pafos airports, Hermes Airports provides amenities including:
- Regular circulation of press releases and announcements concerning developments on connectivity, events, new services etc.
- Press Room
- Complimentary parking for media (granted upon request)
- Background for showbiz photographs and interviews of athletes, singers, actors etc. (Arrivals Hall, Larnaka Airport)
- Comprehensive filming guidelines for Media representatives
- Comprehensive Media manual for Emergency Situations
For any other enquiries please visit the Contact Us page or the Call Center at 77778833.
Hermes Airports accommodates Media requests to film for news reporting purposes at the landside area of both airports. To ensure that media can conduct their news story in a seamless manner, they are requested to contact Hermes Airports’ Press Office prior to their arrival at the airport.
Media who wish to cover a news story relating to the airside areas of the airport should make a request to the Press Office in a timely manner. Their request will be reviewed and provided that it is feasible, approval may be granted. An application for a visitor pass will be submitted in advance and issued on the day of the filming. The crew will be escorted by an airport representative at all times.
A consent by Hermes Airports should be requested and received prior any filming at the airport, regardless that the filming may be organized by an airport entity.
Important notes regarding filming at the airport:
It is prohibited to film or take pictures of the following areas and/or activities:
- High security areas such as Immigration and Security check points, baggage handling areas, security procedures and/or personnel.
- Airlines, travel agents, other companies or organizations, commercial installations and/or their staff and company logos (unless permission has been granted by the Press Office and/or the company concerned).