Due to the increased demand from passengers, Hermes Airports in cooperation with Safe-Sac J.V. facilitates storage for empty bicycle boxes.
If you wish to store your empty bicycle boxes at Larnaka or Pafos* airports for a few days or weeks, you will need to visit the Special Baggage counter located in the Check-in area.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE:
- Bicycle boxes must be empty and flattened.
- A Baggage Storage Form will need to be completed and a Baggage Storage Tag will need to be issued and placed on each box.
- When storing boxes belonging to professional bicycles, any external damages on the empty box will need to be identified and recorded on the Baggage Storage Form.
- Empty bicycle boxes will remain stored in a safe area.
- For security reasons, before storage, Safe-Sac J.V. has the right to open the bicycle box to verify that it is completely empty.
- When the Baggage Storage Form is completed, you will be given the original copy. The second copy of the Baggage Storage Form will remain with Safe-Sac J.V.
- If a third person will be collecting the empty bicycle box on your behalf, you will need to pay for the storage in advance and specify the authorised collector’s name, ID number and contact number.
- Payment for storage of empty bicycle boxes can be made by cash or credit card.
- For storing more than one bicycle box, boxes will need to be packed together.
- To collect the empty bicycle box, the original copy of the Baggage Storage Form and the ID of the recipient must be presented to the Baggage Storage Service Staff.
- If a third person will be collecting the empty bicycle box on your behalf, this person will need to cover any additional cost incurred for any extra time the bicycle box remained in storage and not initially calculated and pre-paid by yourself.
- To verify the collection of the empty bicycle box, the person collecting the luggage must sign both the original copy as well as the second copy of the Baggage Storage Form.
The rate for a flat and packed empty bicycle box is €20 per week.