TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE ("Terms and Conditions of Use")
If you use one of the links on this website to visit one of the third-party websites advertised on the site, then please note that your viewing of these websites and any purchases made through them will be subject to separate terms and conditions provided by those third party websites.
Trademarks and Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in or relating to the website and the screens displaying any page, including, rights regarding the text, graphics, logos, data, pictures, material and information contained in this website, are owned by Hermes or its licensees. Any copy, saving, modification, publication, distribution, transmission, broadcast, display all or part of this website or the information or material contained in it or the reproduction or embodiment on paper or electronic means or in any other form for any purpose is strictly prohibited unless authorized by Hermes or its licensees.
Services: Through this website, Hermes provides you with access to a variety of resources, including information about its business, use of the airports it operates, the products and/or services available at them and purchase of such products and/or services, information on flight arrivals, departure, timetables and destinations (collectively the "Services"). The Services, are subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use and the terms and conditions for the purchase of each product and/or service (if any).
Terms & Conditions for Car Parking.
Terms & Conditions for the use of the Express Lane service.
Information on Flights: Hermes makes every effort to ensure that the flight information contained on the website is accurate and up to date. With regard to flight arrivals and departures, please note that the flight arrivals and departures screen contains the scheduled arrival and departure times of most flights. Hermes can only update the flight arrivals and departures screens once the airlines have informed Hermes that a particular flight is early, delayed or cancelled. Therefore, Hermes is not in a position to guarantee the accuracy of the information provided on the website. Hermes advise telephoning the airline in advance if you have concerns that a particular flight may have been cancelled or seriously delayed. With regard to flight destination and timetable information available on the website, Hermes endeavours to ensure that this is accurate and up to date, but Hermes is reliant on the airlines and other third parties advising Hermes of any changes. Hermes welcomes your feedback; if you identify any inaccuracy, please contact us.
Content/ Information: Hermes and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this website and related graphics, images, videos, audio, texts, data published as part of the Services for any purpose. All such information and material referred are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Hermes and/ or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties conditions and other terms whether express, implied or statutory in relation to such information.
Changes to and Availability of the Website Hermes may make improvements and/or changes in the Services and/ or to the contents of the website. Hermes does not guarantee uninterrupted or fault free operation of the website.
Personal/Non-Commercial Use: Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services obtained from the Services or the website.
Not unlawful use: As a condition of your use of the Services or the website, you will not use the Services or the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services or website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Hermes server, or the network(s) connected to any Hermes server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any of the Services or the website. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services or the website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Hermes server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services or the website. You shall not try or attempt or in any way post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal or to upload or transfer any data, program or device that may corrupt or cause any virus to the website or the Services in any way. Hermes reserves the right to remove any content you may post on the website that it considers to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
Third Parties: Hermes shall not be liable in respect of the website of third persons to which there is access through this website and does not approve nor accepts nor adopts the content of any such website. A link to another website or service is not an endorsement of that website or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this website, or any website or service linked to by this website is at your own risk.
The user agrees with Hermes and agrees to submit any disagreement resulting from the use of the website at the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
The omission of Hermes to implement any right under these Terms and Conditions of Use and Conditions shall not constitute exclusion of any right unless and if this becomes expressly accepted by Hermes in writing.
This website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
Hermes may at any time amend any or all Terms and Conditions of Use contained herein with a written announcement published in its website.
Cyprus Aeropolis Social Media Contest
1. By entering this contest, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Instagram. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
2. The promoter is HERMES AIRPORTS LTD (“Hermes”) having its registered office at Larnaka International Airport, P.O. Box 43027, 6650 Larnaka, Cyprus.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and permanently residing in Cyprus (proof of address or age may be required). This contest is not open to any employees of Hermes, their first degree relatives and their spouses, and any other company associated with the contest.
4. Entry is free of charge and no purchase is necessary to enter the contest.
5. To enter the contest, the entrant must follow Cyprus Aeropolis and Sky Express on Instagram and tag a friend they would like to take on the trip with them in the comments.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified and only the first entry will be considered.
7. Hermes reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if Hermes, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the contest (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
9. Hermes carries no responsibility for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, due to computer error in transit. Hermes is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this contest.
10. Hermes reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the contest at any time and reject entries from entrants not complying with the terms and conditions.
11. The prize is two return tickets from Larnaka to Athens in the Business fare class "Bliss" from SKY Express. The ticket will be offered by Sky Express and can be used only for Athens. (Terms & Conditions of Sky Express apply). The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash or other alternatives offered.
12. Hermes reserves the right (but not the obligation) to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond Hermes’ control make it necessary to do so.
13. The winner will be drawn randomly at the end of the contest from all entries submitted in accordance with the terms and conditions prior to the closing date.
14. The winner will be contacted via an inbox Instagram message and will need to provide his/her email address and contact phone. Further details will then be provided by Hermes as to how he/she will claim his/her prize. Hermes shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive, for any reason whatsoever, its notice (including without limitation due to provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information).
15. The winner must be at least 18 years old and upon the acceptance of the prize he/she must present his/her identity card for the verification of his/her age and identity.
16. The winner must accept the prize by Friday 27th October 2023 otherwise the winner is automatically disqualified and loses any right to claim the prize. In such a case Hermes, will draw randomly, without notice, a new winner.
17. The prize is subject to availability and to the terms and conditions of Sky Express and the prize winner shall be solely responsible for contacting Sky Express directly for his/her booking and finding out the airline’s terms and conditions. The prize does not include airport charges and the winner must book its tickets between 25/10/2023 – 30/10/23 for travel until the 31st January 2024 upon availability, with the following dates excluded: 15/12/22 – 08/01/2024.
18. Hermes carries no responsibility for the quality of the air travel, stay or anything else which may happen or arise from the use of the prize. The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize.
20. Insofar as permitted by law, Hermes, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Hermes, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
21. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus.
Creation of a Website
The website and the technical support for this website, is provided by Global Reach.