TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE ("Terms and Conditions of Use")
If you use one of the links on this website to visit one of the third-party websites advertised on the site, then please note that your viewing of these websites and any purchases made through them will be subject to separate terms and conditions provided by those third party websites.
Trademarks and Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in or relating to the website and the screens displaying any page, including, rights regarding the text, graphics, logos, data, pictures, material and information contained in this website, are owned by Hermes or its licensees. Any copy, saving, modification, publication, distribution, transmission, broadcast, display all or part of this website or the information or material contained in it or the reproduction or embodiment on paper or electronic means or in any other form for any purpose is strictly prohibited unless authorized by Hermes or its licensees.
- Services: Through this website, Hermes provides you with access to a variety of resources, including information about its business, use of the airports it operates, the products and/or services available at them and purchase of such products and/or services, information on flight arrivals, departure, timetables and destinations (collectively the "Services"). The Services, are subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use and the terms and conditions for the purchase of each product and/or service (if any).
- Information on Flights: Hermes makes every effort to ensure that the flight information contained on the website is accurate and up to date. With regard to flight arrivals and departures, please note that the flight arrivals and departures screen contains the scheduled arrival and departure times of most flights. Hermes can only update the flight arrivals and departures screens once the airlines have informed Hermes that a particular flight is early, delayed or cancelled. Therefore, Hermes is not in a position to guarantee the accuracy of the information provided on the website. Hermes advise telephoning the airline in advance if you have concerns that a particular flight may have been cancelled or seriously delayed. With regard to flight destination and timetable information available on the website, Hermes endeavours to ensure that this is accurate and up to date, but Hermes is reliant on the airlines and other third parties advising Hermes of any changes. Hermes welcomes your feedback; if you identify any inaccuracy, please contact us.
- Content/ Information: Hermes and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this website and related graphics, images, videos, audio, texts, data published as part of the Services for any purpose. All such information and material referred are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Hermes and/ or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties conditions and other terms whether express, implied or statutory in relation to such information.
- Changes to and Availability of the Website Hermes may make improvements and/or changes in the Services and/ or to the contents of the website. Hermes does not guarantee uninterrupted or fault free operation of the website.
- Personal/Non-Commercial Use: Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services obtained from the Services or the website.
- Not unlawful use: As a condition of your use of the Services or the website, you will not use the Services or the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services or website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Hermes server, or the network(s) connected to any Hermes server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any of the Services or the website. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services or the website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Hermes server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services or the website. You shall not try or attempt or in any way post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal or to upload or transfer any data, program or device that may corrupt or cause any virus to the website or the Services in any way. Hermes reserves the right to remove any content you may post on the website that it considers to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Third Parties: Hermes shall not be liable in respect of the website of third persons to which there is access through this website and does not approve nor accepts nor adopts the content of any such website. A link to another website or service is not an endorsement of that website or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this website, or any website or service linked to by this website is at your own risk.
- The user agrees with Hermes and agrees to submit any disagreement resulting from the use of the website at the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
- The omission of Hermes to implement any right under these Terms and Conditions of Use and Conditions shall not constitute exclusion of any right unless and if this becomes expressly accepted by Hermes in writing.
- This website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
- Hermes may at any time amend any or all Terms and Conditions of Use contained herein with a written announcement published in its website.
Hermes Airports and Wizz Air Social Media Competition
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Entry is open to anyone above 18 years of age who is permanently residing in Cyprus except employees (and their relatives up to third degree) of HERMES AIRPORTS LTD (“Hermes”) and of any other company associated with this contest. To enter the contest, the entrant must write the correct answer as a comment in the post Hermes has shared and click ‘like’ on the contest post.
- By entering this contest, an entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. By accepting these terms and conditions, an entrant grants his/her consent to Hermes to use the contact details provided for the purposes of contacting him/her (including without limitation by email, push notifications and/or text messages) for the purposes of providing marketing information, information on other competitions, updates, promotions and special offers relating to the services and products of Hermes and/or the businesses and/or airlines that are operating at the airports operated by Hermes.
- The contest opens Wednesday, 01 July 2020 and ends on Friday, 17 July 2020 at 12.00pm. The ultimate winner will be chosen amongst the entrants who provided the correct answer by a random draw and will be announced on Monday, 20 July 2020 on the Cyprus Aeropolis Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. The winner will be contacted via an inbox Facebook/Twitter/Instagram message and will need to provide his/her email address and contact phone number for this purpose. Further details will then be provided by Hermes as to how he/she will claim his/her prize. Hermes shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive, for any reason whatsoever, its notice (including without limitation due to provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information).
- The winner must accept the prize in person by Thursday, 23 July 2020 otherwise the winner shall be automatically disqualified and shall lose any right to claim the prize. In such a case Hermes, will draw randomly, without any notice, a new winner.
- The prize is a ticket/ voucher worth of €150 (Euro One Hundred and Fifty) from WIZZ AIR Holdings. Terms & Conditions of WIZZ AIR Holdings shall apply.
- The winner must be at least 18 years old and upon acceptance of the prize he/she must present his/her identity card for the verification of his/her age and identity.
- Hermes carries no responsibility for entries lost, delayed or corrupted or not received due to computer error in transit. Hermes is not responsible for inaccurate prize details that may be provided to any entrant by any third party connected with this contest. Hermes carries no responsibility for the quality of the air travel or any other service or anything else that may arise from the use of the ticket/ voucher won.
- The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered instead.
- The winner is responsible for any expenses and/or arrangements not specifically included in the prize.
- The prize is subject to availability and to the terms and conditions of WIZZ AIR Holdings and the winner shall be solely responsible for contacting WIZZ AIR Holdings for his/her booking and finding out the terms and conditions that apply to it. Hermes reserves the right to cancel this contest and/or amend and/or alter the terms of the same at any time and also to reject entries from non-eligible entrants.
- By participating in this contest and accepting to receive the prize of the contest, the winner hereby authorizes and consents to Hermes disclosing his/her name through public relations and media. The winner further agrees to be available to take any photograph and/or any other promotional activity in Cyprus for the purposes of the contest and consents to the publication of such photograph(s) in the media.
Creation of a Website
The website and the technical support for this website, is provided by Global Reach.